Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC)
What is the Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC)?
The Aging and Disability Resource Center is part of the Wisconsin Department of Health Services. ADRC's serve the general public as a source of information, assistance and connections to services for individuals who are aging and or living with a disability. The goal of the ADRC is to empower individuals to make informed choices and to streamline access to the right and appropriate services and supports. The ADRC of Eagle Country is part of a regional consortium in Southwest Wisconsin and serves Crawford, Juneau, and Richland Counties with each county housing their own individual ADRC Office. ADRC services are free and confidential.Our Mission:The Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC) of Eagle Country Juneau County Office provides adults age 60 and older and people living with physical or
intellectual/developmental disabilities the resources needed to live with dignity and security and achieve maximum independence and quality of life.
We provide free unbiased information regarding:
Living with a disability
In home personal care
Housekeeping and chore services
Caregiver supports and respite grants
Dementia care and support
Transportation assistance and services
Nutrition services, congregate dining and home delivered meal programs
Assistance with Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security
Long term care planning and programming
- ACCESS Website: https://access.wisconsin.gov (Visit this site to determine eligibility for services and/or to APPLY for programs such as Foodshare, BadgercarPlus, Medicaid, SeniorCare and/or Caretaker Supplement benefits).
- Aging and Disability Resource Centers (ADRC) Consumer Page
- Disability Rights Wisconsin
- Eldercare Locator
- Greater Wisconsin Agency on Aging Resources
- Wisconsin Institute for Healthy Aging
- Wisconsin Talking Books and Braille Library
- Veterans & ADRC's
- ADRC of Eagle Country - Regional
Please note: There is a suggested donation for nutrition program meals and a small fare fee for transportation services.